Home Page Configuration

sagar....@flowian.com

May 13, 2015, 2:40:32 AM5/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I am configuring home page for My account. I want same home page as that of provided by RMP.

To add my projects Icon and related section in the given default homepage I have added a "TAG" in my WI implementation tab.

And also created one version of my project and transfer it to production mode.

Then I have checked If there is section in homepage as that of "TAG" given in the WI. But there is no such Section or Icon.

I tried with the same "TAG" as that present in the home page ("Finance & Procurement") but of no use.

Is there any other configuration need to do for adding my applications to the home page. I have read all the documentation of the home page configuration.

Could you please help me in resolving the issue.

Regards,
Sagar

sagar....@flowian.com

May 13, 2015, 5:57:21 AM5/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Team,

It is working....Now home page showing my tags as a section.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar