Differences of User and Admin user

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 8:03:29 AM11/25/15
What are the differences of User and Admin profile?
Why in users, when I change metadata haven't a button to save the changes?

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 26, 2015, 7:37:21 AM11/26/15

Admin user have more privilege (access) compare to user profile i.e user profile user can not edit the meta data of other users.

Profile
A user's profile can have one of two different values :

ProfileDescription
AdministratorAn adminstrator can access every resources on the platform (even project's resources where he has no access right)
UserA user can only access project's resources on which he has access right. He access to the 'Account' menu is limited

Please refer to below link for more details:-

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2015, 7:53:47 AM11/26/15
Hi Pankaj.
Thank you. And how I can assign users to a specific task?