Regarding Home Page Access Rights

priyanka....@flowian.com

Nov 13, 2014, 1:58:07 AM11/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello team,
I have created home page in which it shows different applications.
I want to give access right to specific application means which user can access the particular application.
I seen the user guide documents but i m not cleared with those documents.
So please suggest me regarding this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Priyanka.

Tejas Laddha

Nov 13, 2014, 3:00:10 AM11/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

If you want to personalize the homepage for the connected user, you can modify code "displayme_true" by "displayme_${has_right("lane_id")}" so that applications will be displayed only to certain users

Inline image 1

For more information please find below link -
http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/User_Experience/Homepage

Hope this information is useful to you. If you still have any doubts please get back to us.

Best Regards,
Tejas

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Nov 13, 2014, 3:01:21 AM11/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Priyanka,

If you want to personalize the homepage for the connected user, you can modify the code mentioned in the above link so that applications will be displayed only to certain users.
To do so replace displayme_true by displayme_${has_right("lane_id")}

Thanks & Regards

Bidisha