Gateway in process

riccil...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2018, 4:06:28 PM8/7/18
I have an approval where Task 6 has the authority to approve without the other approvals although the correct approval should be:
task 1 >> task 2 >> task 3 >> task 4 >> task 5 >> task 6
everyone should be able to act on the document until someone takes the action.
I have are the following:
- if I cancel from (for example) task 1 the other tasks remain active so that they can be approved / canceled.
- if I approve by task 6 the other tasks are still active so that they can take action from them.

Is there any way I can solve that?

Sin título.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 8, 2018, 4:51:15 PM8/8/18

1. Since you want the task to be approved by sequentially from task 1 to task 6 or by directly task 6, please use the And Gateway between task 1 and task 6, you also need to join the task coming from task 5,or directly from request to assign the task to task 6 to complete the workflow..

For task activity between task 1 to 5, please use "OR" gateway instead of "AND" .

Plese find below link treference:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

riccil...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2018, 8:29:16 AM8/10/18
Hi Pankaj,
I'm trying to do the process using Run Time Lanes..

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 10, 2018, 4:32:31 PM8/10/18

By RunTime lane, you can assign the task dynamically for each process insance, however, in your previously attached screen-print, you are using an "AND" gateway (parallel task) from start activity to task1, task2, task3, task4, taks5, task6, due to which 6 task are assigned in each activity.,

Kindly follow below suggestion to improve the process as per your business requirement:-
  1. Use And gateway for task1 and task 6 from start activity, in order to complete the task by task1 sequentially or task6 directly.
  1. For task activity between task 1 to 5, please use "OR" gateway instead of "AND" .

    Kindly let us know if you face any issue

    On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:59 PM, <riccil...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Pankaj,
    I'm trying to do the process using Run Time Lanes..
    --
    Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
    ---

    riccil...@gmail.com

    Aug 11, 2018, 8:51:03 AM8/11/18
    Hi Pankaj... Yes, I used Run Time Lane and assign the task dynamically...
    In the input variable I put into the Run Time Lane (by P_add_user_to_lane) the users who will act there, and the output variable I take out the user by P_remove_user_from_lane.

    Is correct?

    thanks!

    Vitthal Jivrag

    Aug 14, 2018, 1:11:01 PM8/14/18
    to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
    Hi,

    A Runtime Lane is an empty lane that you can populate during the execution of a request.
    Please go through with link given below more information about Runtime lane.

    Regards,
    Vitthal Jivrag
    RunMyProcess Support

    --
    Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
    ---

    riccil...@gmail.com

    Aug 15, 2018, 8:27:38 AM8/15/18
    hi Vitthal, yes.. is an empty lane and I populated during the execution of the request...
    I test and working fine...

    Thanks!
    Luis.-