Show / Hide 2 widgets in same "column"

Jeff Benedict

Nov 13, 2013, 1:33:01 PM11/13/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

I know from previous posting search how to show/hide a widget based on the value of a drop down list, and that works fine.  But what I want to do is show/hide 2 different widgets in the same spot, right next to the widget that is controlling them.  For example, I would like this

And then this

Rather than this

Does that make sense?  Otherwise I’ll just have to stack them vertically.

Jeff

image001.png
image002.png
image003.png

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2013, 2:06:35 AM11/14/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jeff.b...@gmail.com
Hi Corey,
You can add a empty widget against Convenience fee list.Split that widget into two.And add your text inputs one below other in that.
Please see attached screenshot.First screenshot gives how to split widget.Second gives result on selection of particular value in list.It is other screenshot to make you understand.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:03:01 AM UTC+5:30, Jeff Benedict wrote:
> I know from previous posting search how to show/hide a widget based on the value of a drop down list, and that works fine.  But what I want to do is show/hide 2 different widgets in the same spot, right next to the widget that is controlling them.  For example, I would like this
>
> And then this
>
> Rather than this
Split_widget.png
First_Selected.png
second_selected.png

Jeff Benedict

Nov 14, 2013, 9:49:13 AM11/14/13
to madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Who is Corey?

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any terse wording or mis-spellings.
<Split_widget.png>
<First_Selected.png>
<second_selected.png>

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2013, 12:26:24 AM11/15/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, jeff.b...@gmail.com
Hi Jeft,
Regret for the inconvenience!

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

jeff.b...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2013, 11:37:26 AM11/15/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, jeff.b...@gmail.com
Thats ok. Thanks for the info. It worked as needed.