Backing object for Web Interface report

jamie....@welchallyn.com

Oct 20, 2015, 12:07:24 PM10/20/15
I have inherited the RMP application(s). I have to modify the Web Interface Report. I need to add a column. What is the backing object for this? I need to add a field which is on the form called document_title. Is this web interface pre-canned or can I map the columns to existing variable? If so how do I proceed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RMPHelp.png

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 21, 2015, 3:25:00 AM10/21/15

Please create a new measure for the variable "document_title". Once you create this measure, it will be available in Web Interface report to configure it a a column, After configuring it in WI report, you can select it to visible/invisible in Report Configuration in Web Interface.

Please find reference link as follows:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

James Kosecki

Oct 21, 2015, 2:57:14 PM10/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Pankaj,

This is exactly what I needed. I knew it wasn't that hard.  Thank you.

A side note, do you have any documentation or videos for administrators? Also our company is transitioning to office 365. Is RunMyProcess compatible with office 365? Do you have any documentation/videos around that?

Thank  you,
Jamie

Sr. Lead Analyst, Data Architect
MCTS .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Sweta Suman

Oct 22, 2015, 2:58:19 AM10/22/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Jamie,

Yes, RunMyProcess is compatible with office 365 but unfortunately we do not have any videos/documentation available yet.

--
Thanks,
Sweta