function

ii2team...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2014, 4:04:57 AM11/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
hi
I am in a situation that i have two switch widgets and while selecting one , some fields should be visible and while selecting other switch widget other assigned fields must me visible and if i entered something in the field in the first switch widjet , it should be cleared when i select the second switch widget then i use setText() functionality and it works .. but two fields are common to both the switch widget ... what should i do .. please reply me as soon as possible
parvathy

ii2team...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2014, 4:11:47 AM11/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ii2team...@gmail.com
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 1:34:57 PM UTC+5:30, ii2team...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi
> I am in a situation that i have two switch widgets and while selecting one , some fields should be visible and while selecting other switch widget other assigned fields must me visible and if i entered something in the field in the first switch widjet , it should be cleared when i select the second switch widget then i use setText() functionality and it works .. but two fields are common to both the switch widget so when i entered anything in this common fields while i selecting the second switch also these entered items in the common fields are visible ... what should i do .. please reply me as soon as possible
> parvathy

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 1:34:57 PM UTC+5:30, ii2team...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi

> I am in a situation that i have two switch widgets and while selecting one , some fields should be visible and while selecting other switch widget other assigned fields must me visible and if i entered something in the field in the first switch widjet , it should be cleared when i select the second switch widget then i use setText() functionality and it works .. but two fields are common to both the switch widget while i entered anything in the common fields then it is visible there while selecting the other switch field ... what should i do .. please reply me as soon as possible
> parvathy

Murali

Nov 2, 2014, 8:51:16 AM11/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ii2team...@gmail.com
Hi Paravathy,

To show case your requirement in generic, i have taken two switch widgets(Show Heading,Show Footer) to show/hide HTML widgets(Header, Footer) in a Webinterface.
Also included a hidden Javascript widget with below javascript code to add a manual listner, that listens to all widgets in WI.

RMPApplication.addListener( valueChanged_type );
function valueChanged_type() {
  validate();
}
function validate()

 if(id_show_heading.getValue()=="true"){
  id_html_heading.setVisible(true);
 }
 else{
  id_html_heading.setVisible(false);
 }
 if(id_register_login_user.getValue()=="true"){
  id_html_footer.setVisible(true);
 }
 else{
  id_html_footer.setVisible(false);
 }
}

Hope this helps to interpret your scenario and rewrite your code. Let me know for any additional info.

Regards,
Murali