delegation function

tech...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2014, 3:50:52 AM11/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have a customer who requested delegation function on RMP.

We have a complicated organization structure so our solution is to use dynamic role.

Is it possible to use delegation functionality together with the dynamic role?
Please show me how to configure the delegation.
I've already seen the developer guide but there is no information on the configuration.

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Rights/Delegation
Could you please help?

Regards,

thoshino

Nov 14, 2014, 1:01:41 PM11/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tech...@gmail.com
Hi,

There is a prefixed relegation application if you want to save time, we can copy into your account?

Otherwise, you have to build your own app using APIs listed in Connectors library under "RunMyProcess Secured Connection".

Delegation works on tasks assigned to a user.
I believe it is okay if you are using dynamic lane, as long as user has the task - not assigned to lane.

Best regards,

Taka