Error SubProcess (add Activity in begin process)

raul.ro...@efby.cl

Mar 16, 2018, 10:55:35 AM3/16/18
Dear
add a decision in the process and when you modify it to completed you can not move

Thank you

Greenshot 2018-03-16 11.52.37.png

Ghanshyam Mule

Mar 18, 2018, 6:27:46 AM3/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Hi Raul,

As per description in query it seems that you have two process(parent & child). You are trying to modified child process with decision activity & then you cant move forward after modifying it.

Does this is requirement? Please correct me if i misunderstood you requirement.

Feel free to contact us for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Mar 21, 2018, 2:29:52 AM3/21/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Hi Raul ,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Raúl Rodríguez

Mar 21, 2018, 2:29:52 AM3/21/18
to Dipen Raval, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi,
sorry for the delay
if it is a nested subprocess that was modified
What form should be updated in production to avoid this problem?

Thanks

--
Raúl Rodríguez
Consultor

Móvil:+56 (9) 81767791
Carlos Condel 330
San Felipe, Valparaiso
Chile

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 3, 2018, 6:44:26 PM4/3/18
Hi Raul,

Are you able to resolve the issue, if not kindly share more details and screen-print to help us understand the issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Apr 5, 2018, 2:44:34 PM4/5/18
Hi Raul ,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Raúl Rodríguez

Apr 5, 2018, 5:20:36 PM4/5/18
Hello,

Finally I decided to start the process from scratch to correct the problem

Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.