Array widget problem.

scue...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2016, 9:57:20 AM2/16/16
I have a problem, when i select a cell the static field set the name correctly (IMG1) ... But when i add other row (IMG2) whit other cell name, the array widget set the name in both fields.

How can i fix it??
Thanks !

IMG1.png
IMG2.png

Murali

Feb 17, 2016, 6:47:38 AM2/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scue...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please brief us the requirement that you are trying to implement and provide the code script, configurations of Array widget & other related widgets to review and suggest.

Regards,
Murali

scue...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2016, 8:06:42 AM2/18/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scue...@gmail.com
Welll ... I attached the document.
First, I attached the script ... Second, associate pictures of the widgets used in the process.

The process call one project (IMG1), then the project is already previously created will have to assign one or more cells (IMG2) ... The projects are created within a collection.

I expect your help,
thank you.

List of images whit descriptions.

IMG 1 Select a project.
IMG 2 Select a cell ( previusly created and associated to a proyect )
IMG 3 List Variable Based
IMG 4 script
IMG 5 Array Widget, cell list
IMG 6 Array Widget, cell num
IMG 7 Array Widget, cell num 2
IMG 8 Static text area proyect
IMG 8.1 Config static text area proyect
IMG 9 Static text area cell type
IMG 9.1 Config static text area cell type

script
script2

IMG8.png
IMG4.png
IMG5.png
IMG6.png
script.txt
script2.txt
IMG8.1.png
IMG1.png
IMG2.png
IMG9.1.png
IMG9.png
IMG3.png
IMG7.png

Murali

Feb 21, 2016, 12:44:39 PM2/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scue...@gmail.com
Hi,

Your query is very much specific to project requirements.
If you still need further assistance, we can help under consulting service.

Please let us know if you are interested, so that i can connect with our local sales team.

Regards,
Murali

scu...@masanalytics.com

Feb 22, 2016, 8:00:55 AM2/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scue...@gmail.com
Ok thanks, i going to talk whit my sales team and i notify you.