Process Report Status

sa...@niceshirt.org

Sep 16, 2013, 11:33:12 AM9/16/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Is there a way I can see what "Screen" or "Manual task" each of my orders are in from the orders status dashboard without having to click each link to view where it's at in the process?

This would be very helpful to efficiently manage each order accordingly.

sa...@niceshirt.org

Sep 16, 2013, 1:55:27 PM9/16/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sa...@niceshirt.org
On Monday, September 16, 2013 11:33:12 AM UTC-4, sa...@niceshirt.org wrote:
> Is there a way I can see what "Screen" or "Manual task" each of my orders are in from the orders status dashboard without having to click each link to view where it's at in the process?
>
> This would be very helpful to efficiently manage each order accordingly.

I figured it out. Never mind. Thank you.