Runtime Lane Access rights

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 28, 2016, 7:49:31 AM3/28/16
Hello Team,

In one of our application we have used runtime lane and had given proper access rights to the runtime lane. But still the users of runtime lane don't have access to the workflow.

Need help.

Thanks And Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Mar 28, 2016, 8:29:48 AM3/28/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Please verify that particular user is available in the user list of lane from the IDE/Org/Role and confirm the access right as per user guide

Also share additional details of the error/problem you are facing to suggest further.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 29, 2016, 1:09:24 AM3/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

The user is present in the lane. Also the access rights are given as per the documentation of runmyprocess.

Could it be possible to set up a hangout session, so that you will get a clear picture.

Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Mar 29, 2016, 2:19:57 AM3/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Please post your application configuration related queries on our Support Portal and we could assist to debug, based on Support contract/Professional Services purchased on the account.

If there is something you don't understand on the documentation or RMP feature, please don't hesitate to contact us on Developer Community.

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 29, 2016, 4:44:10 AM3/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

Here are the details. Please find the attached screenshot of the access rights given and the lane users.
Regards,
Sagar

access right.png
lane users.png

Murali

Mar 29, 2016, 6:37:08 AM3/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Please make sure that you are validating the functionality in ACC/PROD.

Userguide Ref : http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Rights/Runtime_Lanes
"Those two methods will have no effect in TEST mode."

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 30, 2016, 1:44:55 AM3/30/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

We are running the application in the Acceptance mode.

Regards,
Sagar

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 30, 2016, 5:50:44 AM3/30/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

Do have any updates on the issue.

Regards,
Sagar

Sweta Suman

Mar 30, 2016, 7:14:14 AM3/30/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

All users/role under "Users" access right don't have access to the workflow.

Please refer screenshot and tutorial here.

Regards,
Sagar

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
access_right.png

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 30, 2016, 7:28:12 AM3/30/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Sweta,

The lane users to which i got error as access forbidden is an approver in the workflow. So the user has to access the web-interface. And if the user has access right as of "User", he can access the web-interface.

Please find the attached screenshot.

I am executing the workflow in the ACCEPTANCE mode not in the TEST mode.

Regards,
Sagar

WI-user-rights.png

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 31, 2016, 5:34:13 AM3/31/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Team,

Is it possible to have a small session of hangout or of skype.

Regards,
Sagar

Bidisha Das

Apr 2, 2016, 4:49:28 AM4/2/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,
Please let me know how you are adding the users in the runtime lane in Process?
Make sure the users you are assigning to in runtime lane have proper access rights to WI & Process. Also,if these users belong to a lane,make sure the lane has proper access rights to your project.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Bidisha Das

Apr 2, 2016, 5:22:18 AM4/2/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
In addition to my above reply,try adding the runtime lane users to Supervisor/Designer in Project's access rights just to check if they are able to access the respective WI/Process.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

sagar....@flowian.com

Apr 4, 2016, 1:24:46 AM4/4/16
Hello Bidisha,

I do have array which contains the user ids which we have to add to the run time lane.

Let Assume that the array is

cms_list=["userid1","userid2","userid3"]

and here is the freemarker code to add those userid to the runtime lane
---------------------Code---------------------
<#list cms_list as cl>
<#assign user_data=get_user_data(cl)>
<#assign user_id=user_data.id>
${P_add_user_to_lane(333629,user_id)}
</#list>
And 333629 is the lane id of my runtime lane. I have given "User" as well as "Supervisor" access rights to this lane in my project.

But still the same problem is there.

Regards,
Sagar

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 4, 2016, 5:44:23 AM4/4/16
Hi Sagar,

I implemented local a test scenario on functionality you discussed as its working as expected. Kindly check below points.
  • Run Time lane is given "User" level access
  • Users are added in lane in start activity of the process instance.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sagar....@flowian.com

Apr 6, 2016, 1:40:54 AM4/6/16
Hello Pankaj,

Can we have a small session as per your time availability..?

Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Apr 6, 2016, 7:00:49 AM4/6/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

As per our discussion, please replicate the problem scenario with simple process steps to resolve.

sagar....@flowian.com

Apr 6, 2016, 7:24:35 AM4/6/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

I have replicated a scenario with simple process and its working fine. I have used the same script code to add user in the runtime lane and with same access rights.

It is working fine.

Please suggest.

Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Apr 6, 2016, 7:38:38 AM4/6/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com, Pramod Hebballi
Hi Sagar,

We need to review complete configurations of your process and other related configurations.
Please let us know, if you are willing to purchase professional services from us to progress for the same.