SEC-Agent does not support Proxy

olli.pe...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 7:46:42 AM5/23/17
Our company regulations do not allow direct Internet connections as suggested in http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Integration_Guide/SEC/What_is_SEC. So we have a proxy between the SEC Agent and the firewall. But the SEC Agent does not support this (the integrated socks proxy is not helpful here). Can you add proxy support or can I get the source code?

Regards
Oliver

Abhilash Sambhare

May 24, 2017, 5:02:50 AM5/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, olli.pe...@gmail.com
Hi Oliver,

Good Day.

Can you please provide the following details:
1.Are you facing any installation issues while configuring SEC?
2.Are you facing problem with the port issue or IP configuration?

Please elaborate your requirement,so that we can provide accurate solution to you.Don;t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Abhilash Sambhare

May 26, 2017, 3:22:14 AM5/26/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Oliver Petrovski
Hi Oliver,

Awaiting for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

May 27, 2017, 12:56:11 PM5/27/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Oliver Petrovski
Hi Oliver,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:52 PM, Abhilash Sambhare <abhilash...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Oliver,

Awaiting for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

olli.pe...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 2:11:29 AM5/29/17
we decompiled the sec agent and added SOCKS proxy support by patching the class SdcConnection. We would like to contribute this adaptation of the sec agent. Who is responsible for the sec agent development?

Regards
Oliver

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 14, 2017, 8:22:47 AM6/14/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Oliver Petrovski
Hi Oliver,

Apology for delay in response.

Please find the below link for sec agent development:

Hope this helps you.Revert us if you any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Regards
Oliver

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Jun 16, 2017, 3:08:12 PM6/16/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Oliver Petrovski
Hi Oliver,

Feel free to ask any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Dipen Raval

Jun 20, 2017, 5:02:15 PM6/20/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Oliver Petrovski
Hi Oliver,

Good Day.

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.