Unlocking an an expired trial for one day so that Business case for RMP can be made to managament

onei...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2014, 10:26:53 AM9/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I found the email I received when my Account was expiring misleading.

I read it as that once the account expired new developments could not be made but that existing developments would continue to work once the trial expired.

Unfortunately my account expired just a few days before a demonstration was to be made to our management to demonstrate the Fujitsu platform and we found it was completely locked out.

Would it be possible to arrange for our trial to be opened for 1 day (pre-agreed date)

Many Thanks

Jamie

Pray Desai

Sep 16, 2014, 11:30:24 AM9/16/14