Wrong task in my to do list basket

sup...@flowian.com

Oct 11, 2018, 4:03:43 AM10/11/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Shashank Tiwari
Hello Team,

There are several items in runmyprocess that are showing in my to do list, but i can't click on them and this task are very old and completed but still they are appearing in my basket. I think they should not appear in my basket.

Thanks & Regards,
Flowian RMP Team

RunMyProcess Support

Jan 11, 2019, 1:57:17 AM1/11/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com, sup...@flowian.com
Dear Oliver,

This is application related issue, so please create a ticket on a premier ticketing tool.

please sign up to the ticketing portal as given in below link https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__desk.zoho.eu_portal_runmyprocess&d=DwICAw&c=09aR81AqZjK9FqV5BSCPBw&r=4ykVlaSUGKHpo45aRp5lYw8XIoKgVLg12lrYstCzhg8&m=BaRKRPUaXl3-Ej9dPdU_wbzJ-aWMvQlcHaTxc2rx1uM&s=KyaXsxGH-qc9H6MlD68B59MGFtue7Cr2g7GIrwDdyVg&e=

If you have any problems in sign up please refer to the document.

Best regards,
RunMyProcess Support Team