External API in my project

shasha...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2019, 1:21:13 AM1/23/19
Hello,
How can i use external Microsoft API in my RMP project?

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

RunMyProcess Support

Jan 24, 2019, 8:30:21 AM1/24/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shasha...@gmail.com
Hello Shashank,

RunMyProcess provides functionality to connect to external third party vendor API by using Connector.

You can refer below links to create connector & provider

https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/My_Connectors/Providers
https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/My_Connectors/Connectors

To connect with Microsoft API we need to consume api in RMP project provided by Microsoft(vendor) & it provides way to authenticate api calls by authentication method.

Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

RunMyProcess Support

May 27, 2019, 8:47:42 PM5/27/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shasha...@gmail.com
Hi Shashank,

Apologies for delay in response.

It seems that the issue is resolved now.Could you please confirm?

We request you to use RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System in future for enhanced support service. Below is the link to signup/reset your password if already registered.

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.