Printing data from a report widget

J.M.

Nov 11, 2016, 6:37:02 AM11/11/16

I'm trying to print the info of a report widget in chrome, using the button of the own widget, but the result is as the image attached.

Why? Is it configurable? How can I make the printing more readable (At less, tha data under their columns)?

Thanks in advance and regards.

print.png

Murali

Nov 11, 2016, 7:25:50 AM11/11/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

Please include your report widget alone in a Section widget(with identifier as id_print_sec) and execute below script from a Button to have the data more readable.

var printContents = document.getElementById('id_print_sec').innerHTML;
document.body.innerHTML = printContents;
window.print();

Let us know if this helps for your requirement.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Javier Martín

Nov 14, 2016, 2:40:18 AM11/14/16

The proposed solution shows the data more readable, though the preview is not perfect neither, specially referring to the header.
Besides, does it means that the print button included in the report widget is not working correctly?
Is there a way of getting the print view simple and clean?

Thanks and regards.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Javier Martín

Nov 14, 2016, 2:49:38 AM11/14/16
Sorry for the double post, I attach image of the present print preview, and I've noticed too that if I press the button I add to print and then I cancel the operation, I see the Web interface has disappeared and I can only see the report widget I'm trying to print, needing refresh the browser in order to view Web interface again, which is not a good behavior.

Y re-ask the last questions in my post:
Besides, does it means that the print button included in the report widget is not working correctly?
Is there a way of getting the print view simple and clean?
And I add a new one:
Is there another solution without collateral effects?

Thanks again and regards

The proposed solution shows the data more readable, though the preview is not perfect neither, specially referring to the header.
Besides, does it means that the print button included in the report widget is not working correctly?
Is there a way of getting the print view simple and clean?

Thanks and regards.
print_2.png
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Murali

Nov 17, 2016, 6:22:28 AM11/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

We have considered the improvements for the Print option functionality on Report widget and will keep you updated with respective updates in future Release notes on platform.