Bucket is not showing in left hand corner of web interface

swapni...@flowian.com

Jun 25, 2015, 5:49:53 AM6/25/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I created one project in that three web interface are present. In that one interface does not showing left side Bucket which Bucket shows pending and completed request for particular user .

Murali

Jun 25, 2015, 6:11:39 AM6/25/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, swapni...@flowian.com, swapni...@flowian.com
Hi Swapnil,

Please make sure that "Display the Header" is checked in the "Implementation" Tab of your webinterface.

Let me know if you need further help by sharing related screenshots.

Regards,
Murali

Murali

Jun 25, 2015, 7:14:03 AM6/25/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mkumma...@runmyprocess.com, swapni...@flowian.com
Hi Swapnil,

Please share related screenshots or try disabling the custom header and apply/test/debug the HTML code from "HTML/CSS tester" from Test Console.

Regards,
Murali