Error while loading collection

tom.t.r...@googlemail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 3:32:29 PM11/25/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi
I have a collection and associated backoffice management interface that has previously worked OK and in fact still works OK - but now if I try to save the web interface definition it comes up with a message "Error while loading collection". However if you ignore the message and launch the interface it all works.
Could you help please
the collection is called "colleagues" and is in process "xxxxx xxx Overtime"
Thanks
Tom

Gareth Thiveux

Nov 26, 2013, 8:43:30 AM11/26/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Tom,

If you go to the "Collections" tab of your web interface, check that you haven't added any "blank" collection by mistake.
Images intégrées 1

If it's the case, just click on it and delete it.
Images intégrées 2

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

2013-11-26_14h38_57.png
2013-11-26_14h41_05.png

Tom Rothwell

Nov 26, 2013, 9:17:44 AM11/26/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Gareth

Thanks, that’s fixed it

Doh!.....

Tom

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

image001.png
image002.png