Project title issue i my web report

shashan...@flowian.com

Aug 23, 2018, 5:48:06 AM8/23/18
Hello Team,
In my web interface report for some of my report the project title is not sipalyed instead of that it shows ${title}.
Please help me how to solve this i have attached the image of the issue.
Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

shashan...@flowian.com

Aug 23, 2018, 5:49:11 AM8/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Attachment
Doc1.docx

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 23, 2018, 9:53:48 AM8/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

Kindly share how you are populating the title value and did you set the title in "Dynamic name" or in the "name" field of the web-interface implementation tab.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:19 PM <shashan...@flowian.com> wrote:
Attachment

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 24, 2018, 4:44:29 PM8/24/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Shashank Tiwari
Hello Shashank,

Could you please share Implementation Tab setting in Web Interface for "Dynamic name".
Awaiting for your response.

Do feel free to contact us for any other query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 27, 2018, 6:06:25 PM8/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Shashank Tiwari
Hello Shashank,

Somewhere you are setting value to the variable "title" after that you are able to see that value in title as dynamic name right?
As you say, when approver are less then only you face this issue. Might be value to the ${title} is not found when approver are less.
Could you please check that?

Please don't hesitate to contact us for more query if you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 10:34 AM Shashank Tiwari <shashan...@flowian.com> wrote:
Hello Gunjan,

I have attached the screenshot of Web Interface.
But this issue i am facing when my approver are less.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 31, 2018, 6:19:32 AM8/31/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Shashank Tiwari
Hi Shashank,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 7:23 PM Pankaj Kumar <pku...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
[...]

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 13, 2018, 9:16:05 PM9/13/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Shashank Tiwari
Hi Shashank,

Are you still facing this issue? Awaiting for your feedback.
Please do feel free to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 2:14 AM, Gunjan Rajgure <gunjan....@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
[...]

Shashank Tiwari

Sep 13, 2018, 11:06:59 PM9/13/18
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
No, I am not.