mail to different managers for different user

ranja...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2016, 9:18:54 AM3/22/16

Lets suppose 5 users from different division and everybody have different manager to approve the request. How do i mention the mail id in "Assign to" under "Assign a manual task" of process for sending mail?

Murali

Mar 23, 2016, 3:35:30 AM3/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ranja...@gmail.com
Hi Manoranjan,

When you have different manager's for different set of people, his/her mail-id can be defined in User's metadata field(Ex:manager).
Note that, the manager's mail-id should be defined in all respective mode(s).

The same can be extracted/stored in a process input variable section(get_my_manager=${P_user.extended.manager})
and should be configured in "Assign To" field in the Approval activity.

Addition information of RMP internal parameters can be referred in here.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

ranja...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2016, 4:25:29 AM3/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ranja...@gmail.com

Thanks Murali.
One more point I want to add here.
Lets suppose my manager is proceeding on leave,
What could be scenario?
How manager can redirect his/her task?

Murali

Mar 23, 2016, 4:54:35 AM3/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ranja...@gmail.com
Hi Manoranjan,

This is possible with Delegation facility provided by RunMyProcess.
Please go through our user guide and resolved queries around the same and kindly a post a new one, if you have any other specific query.

ranja...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2016, 6:11:49 AM3/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ranja...@gmail.com

As per your suggestion, delegation tab should be in User management tab(Account > Configuration). But delegation tab is not showing here. Could you please share me screenshot.

Murali

Mar 23, 2016, 6:49:30 AM3/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ranja...@gmail.com
Hi Manoranjan,

Please look for the default Project available on your IDE--> Home --> Projects --> "RunMyProcess - Users Management", and launch the WI "Users Management" in respective mode.

Then click on the edit/pencil icon against respective user to get the desired options under "Delegation" tab. Attached the screenshot for ref.

If you are not able to locate the above Project on your account, please raise a case with us on Support Portal, we can copy the same.
User Management - Delegation Tab.png

ranja...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2016, 8:30:57 AM3/23/16