Mapping values

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2015, 1:33:13 PM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,
in my web interface i have a plant location,department,hod, now the department is mapped with plant location, and hod is mapped with both the department and plant location, when i am trying to populate the value of plant location with department it is coming fine , but when trying to populate the value of hod by mapping with dept and location, nothing is coming more over there is no error generated from the script,

i am giving my code below so please tell me where i am wrong????

function list_ok(result) {

var vb_hod= new Array();

for(i=0;i<result.length;i++) {
vb_hod.push({"label":result[i].hod,"value":result[i].hod});

}

var a = new RMP_List();

a.fromArray(vb_hod);

RMPApplication.setList("vb_hod",a);
RMPApplication.get("hod");
for(var i=0; i<result.length;i++){
vb_hod.push(result[i].hod);
}
RMPApplication.set("hod",vb_hod);
}

function list_ko(result) {

//Error while retrieving cars from brand_id

alert("ko " + JSON.stringify(result));

}

var my_pattern = {};

var my_pattern1={};

my_pattern.observation_plant_location= "[[observation_plant_location]]";
my_pattern1.choose_the_department_for_hod="[[choose_the_department_for_hod]]";

col_item.listCallback(my_pattern,{},my_pattern1,{},list_ok,list_ko);

So please help....

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2015, 2:25:00 PM1/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi Team,

Sorry for the trouble i have solved the issue....

Thanks and Regards
Somjit Banerjee