Forgot Password

swati.sa...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2014, 4:09:40 AM11/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In my custom login page I want a reset password link or a button, for that i downloaded the runmyprocess reset password connector, but when i am trying to define the process for my button i am unable to choose the process beacuse as we know a custom login page must be public web interface. And for that it's process should also be public , so could you please tell me how to make the process public. Also please what extra fields i have to add in my custom login page to configure my reset password link.

Please help

Madhuri Jadhav

Nov 10, 2014, 4:30:24 AM11/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, swati.sa...@gmail.com
Hi Swati,

Please see attached screenshot to make your process as public.You need to click on key icon to switch process from private to public.

Also, if you calling reset password connector in activity ,then pass user_id as input for this connector.So it will reset password fo that user.
To get user_id of looged in user..use get_user_data(login) function .It will return you the user_id.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu RunMyProcess
make_process_public.png