Setting tab visibility

andre.fc....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 12:38:29 PM4/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm with some problems when I'm trying to set a script to manage a tab visibility/active.
I'm using something like this on script area: "[[my_variable]]" == "something".
This script works in some pages (ex.: launch page) but in others dont.

Can someone explain what is happening? My tab widget shares the same settings for all windows, but only works in some of them.

Thanks

andre.fc....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 12:51:00 PM4/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, andre.fc....@gmail.com
Well,

It seems that I need to use JS code. Changed to:
var my_var = RMPApplication.getVariable("my_variable");
my_var == "something"

Despite all, why freemarker notation works on launch page?

Bidisha Das

Apr 24, 2015, 6:37:07 AM4/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Andre,
"[[my_variable]]" is not a free marker notation.It is java script.But it is better you use RMPApplication.get("my_variable"); instead of that.
It is a better & standard way.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha