Collection gives duplicate data in report

mukuly...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 4:58:15 AM4/4/17

I have collection report.data will be duplicate when its refresh.i tried to use
${drop_collection(collection_name)} but its not working or i placed it in wrong code.In my screenshot ID 1 and 2 are repeated every time.Can you suggest me how to collection can be refresh.

Capture6.PNG

Ghanshyam Mule

Apr 4, 2017, 5:42:00 AM4/4/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mukul yadav
Hi Mukul,

Do you mean that you want to avoid duplicate data from collection report?

Can you please check js code where you have written code for adding the data into collection.(This code might be called again & again).

To refresh collection you have to use syntax,

"identifier_collection_report.refresh()"

It would be helpful, if you provide us more details about query.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Abhilash Sambhare

Apr 7, 2017, 2:08:22 AM4/7/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mukul yadav
Hi Mukul,

Awaiting for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash