RMP URL to be allowed

ciche...@fater.it

Dec 1, 2014, 5:13:09 AM12/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
we have some department where the Internet navigation is restricted.

Could you tell me all the URLs that must be enabled in our proxy to allow RMP ?

Thank you.

thoshino

Dec 1, 2014, 8:44:57 AM12/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hi,

Try, everything under this allowed.

Browser acccesses web interface URLs, but is also making web service calls to various API so those must be allowed too.
Allowing that above parent URL should give you all access needed.

If you wanted to access the IDE, allow below too.

Best regards,

Taka

ciche...@fater.it

Dec 1, 2014, 9:05:37 AM12/1/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hello,
we enabled "/live.runmyprocess.com" but it seems it is not enough.

We checked with Chrome and found (see attachment) several URLs referred and having not the parent RMP...

Best regards,
Luigi

Screenshot-Chrome-DeveloperScreen.jpg

Jeremy Le Pré

Dec 3, 2014, 3:38:29 AM12/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hello,

You havo to authorize the live.runmyprocess.com domain, and the address with *.cloudfront.net (since all aour application are stored in the Cloud).

If you want to make a test and be sure of what addresses you have to allow, add the "NoScript" add-on in a Firefox which access the web without restriction and see what are the minimal address needed to execute your scripts.

Regards,