PDF in attachments interface

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2015, 5:05:34 AM12/22/15
Hi.
Is it possible have the PDF in attachments in interface?

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 22, 2015, 5:09:05 AM12/22/15

You can use the hyperlink (href element) to open the pdf from the Web Inreface.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2015, 5:35:26 AM12/22/15
Hi.
Thanks. But I want dinamically, is it possible?
I just can did of this way:

But where say "your_pdf_url" I want use the pdf_id for example understand?

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 22, 2015, 5:48:32 AM12/22/15

In pdf generate activity, please declare a variable in output tab as folloes:-

pdf_id = {P_result.id}

 here you get the generated pdf id.

your_pdf_url will be:-

Please replace account_id and pdf_id with their respective value.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2015, 5:56:07 AM12/22/15
Yes I know.
But I have already this in process.
Now, the pdf is in attachments in application.
But after generate the pdf I want that this file appear in one file upload widget automatically. Is it possible?