Visible condition

ami...@masanalytics.com

Oct 20, 2015, 10:06:11 AM10/20/15
Hi, i want to set the visible of a textbox with a condition that depends on a variable define in a button in a previos screen.

The button set the variable choice1="reject".

I create a visible condition in my object "[[choice]]"=="reject" but is not working. When i try in the test console "[[choice]]" is throw me "#N/A". I know that the variable have the value reject, because the flow of the process dependes on this value and it works fine.

Help!

Thaanks!

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 21, 2015, 6:07:45 AM10/21/15

You have defined the variable "choice1" for the value "reject", while accessing you are using variable "choice", Please try with variable "choice1" to set the visiblity condition.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Augusto Miquel

Oct 21, 2015, 6:14:22 AM10/21/15
Sorry typing error. I always use the variable choice, not choice1. Anyway i solved the issue using the application history widget.

Another question, how can I use a process variable in my web interfaces? For example i have a status variable, that is a task input variable of all my steps in the process. But i cant use it in the web interfaces. Which is the sintaxis?

Thanks!
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 21, 2015, 6:38:51 AM10/21/15

You can use the text Input, with the same variable name, In Web Interface, it will auto populate using the process variable value of same process variable, If you do not want to show the text input, make it invisible and Once it available in WI, you can also access it using RMPApplication.getValue(variableName) in java script.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Augusto Miquel

Oct 21, 2015, 6:40:24 AM10/21/15

Augusto Miquel

Oct 21, 2015, 8:37:09 AM10/21/15
Pankaj, i have another question for you.

I have this application history widget in my web interface. The thing is that my process have subprocess, and when i get out of a subprocess i loose all my history. I have to use the get_history function? How?

Thanks a lot,

Sweta Suman

Oct 21, 2015, 9:07:01 AM10/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com