Appending value of one text box to other screen text box and then clearing the value of first screen text box.

swati.sa...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2014, 3:25:08 AM10/31/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi team,

I have a web interface in which i have a Comment box in one section with the following.

Lable:Comments/Action Taken

Variable: comments

in the next screen i have another comment box with a the following

Lable: Comments

variable: final_comments

Now to achive what i am asking for i am keeping the text input widjet of my first screen into the sceond screen , but it is not active and not visible,

then keeping a js widjet with the following code

function setCommentsText() {
var my_comments = RMPApplication.get("comments");
var my_json = JSON.parse(my_comments);
var my_string = "";
for (var i = 0; i < my_json.length; i++) {
my_string = my_string + my_json[i];
if (my_json[i + 1] < my_json.length) {
my_string = my_string + ",";
}
}
id_final_comments.setText(my_string);
}
setCommentsText();

but the value is not appending , so please help me in this issue, and i also want once the value in the sceond text box the value of first text box get cleared out.

please help..