Process with Parallel activity

lizete....@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2015, 7:47:05 AM9/14/15
Dear Support,
I came back to you again (sequence of https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!mydiscussions/supportforum/-p4Yx9E7bR0)because i need to decide how to implement the following process:

- The initiator create a process with some information and select the teams/users involved in that process.

- Send a e-mail for each user to update some data on process.

- Meanwhile the initiator needs to check the information update by the others teams/users validate it and decide if it is necessary to send to somebody again.

So, for this we design a "draft" that is MAIN_PROCESS in attach file.

The UPDATE DATA will be used for each user to update the process
The REFRESH DATA will be used by Initiator to check,validate/manage the whole process.

My problems are:
- As in MAIN_PROCESS there is an array with information for each team/user, each time the UPDATE_DATA is execute, the array in MAIN_PROCESS(REFRESH DATA) is update for every P_index, so we lost the previous update.

- We decide to create and variable in UPDATE_DATA with the data to update the array in MAIN_PROCESS(REFRESH DATA) (inject results not set), but when we ask by the variable (RMPApllication.get("variablex") in (REFRESH DATA) it return null. The variable is in computed parameters of REFRESH DATA and UPDATE DATA, but we are not able to get the value...

So i don´t know where is the problem... If the variable is define(widget with the same name) on launch page it works, if not e don´t works.

Can you help? who this kind of process are setup up?
Thank you very much, we need help...

contractsetup.docx

Murali

Sep 15, 2015, 5:28:46 AM9/15/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lizete....@gmail.com

Replied privately to customer on this issue.