Can we customize the search in the report

anand...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 9:19:53 PM3/1/17
Hi All,

I have used report to display the content from the collection.

but I have a collection for one of the column contains array of numbers.

the search is not working for this column.

Sample Json:
{
[
"SLNo": [100,101,002],
"Name": "Testing 1"
],
[
"SLNo": [100,106,009],
"Name": "Testing 2"
]
}

anand...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 9:21:57 PM3/1/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,
Regards,
Anand.B

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 8, 2017, 4:41:01 AM3/8/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi there,

Can you please check the collection report configuration.Set the data type of column as "text" in which you are storing the array of numbers.

Kindly provide your valid RMP id to provide any further assitance.

Please feel free to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash
Fujitsu - Runmyprocess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Anand B

Mar 8, 2017, 7:50:25 AM3/8/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
we are using the datatype as "text" only,

could you please let me know if any options requires change

regards,
Anand B

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 9, 2017, 2:35:37 AM3/9/17
Hi there,

Good Day.

Check "AutocompleteSearch" option in collection report configuration & "Enable filter" option in report property.

Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

Note:Please provide your valid Runmyprocess ID for any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Anand B <anand...@gmail.com> wrote:
we are using the datatype as "text" only,

could you please let me know if any options requires change

regards,
Anand B
10983_S1.PNG
10983_S2.PNG

Gunjan Rajgure

Mar 13, 2017, 2:45:06 PM3/13/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, anand...@gmail.com
Hi Anand,

We are waiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & regards,
Gunjan
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 17, 2017, 4:35:57 AM3/17/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, anand...@gmail.com
Hi Anand,

Awaiting for your feedback.

Note: Please provide your valid Runmyprocess ID for further assistance.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Gunjan Rajgure <gunjan....@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Anand,

We are waiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & regards,
Gunjan
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure