Split no working

arturo...@emyco.net

Jun 27, 2015, 11:34:36 PM6/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have hours trying to have something working, the main goal is to have a RMA process to support our customers asking for warranty. For the process our products are: CAT, Florsheim, Emyco and Hush Puppies.

In order to have an RMA approved we require a lot of internal approvals depending on the brand or brands reclaimed in split 2 (pic1.jpg and split2.jpg). For example:

1. If our customer opens a new RMA reclaiming for the warranty of products Emyco and CAT then it requires CAT and Emyco brand Manager´s approvals…

2. If our customer opens a new RMA reclaiming for the warranty of products Emyco, Hush Puppies and CAT then it requires CAT, Emyco and Hush Puppies brand Manager´s approvals…

3. And so on… that means that depending on the brands in the RMA are the brands manager´s approvals required

I have been trying to have it working using parallel and choice but I’m not getting it working, as soon as the process is in spli2 it stops.

Se pics attached to see my configuration.
Title: EZ – Devoluciones
ID: 121296
User ID: 315373
Account ID: 114841429024573270

Process.png
Pic 1.png
Split 2 configuration.png

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 28, 2015, 12:49:04 AM6/28/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, arturo...@emyco.net
Hi,

In the split condition, you are using the assignment operator "=", please use the equality check "==" instead of "=".

i.e.

for the condition "HP",

marcas == "hush_puppies" .

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Arturo Lerma Limas

Jun 28, 2015, 1:03:32 AM6/28/15
to Pankaj Kumar, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Pankaj, I changed it but still no working, no sure what else I´m doing wrong...

Arturo Lerma

Tecnologías de la Información

Organización EMYCO

Ext: 1530

Teléfono: +52 (477) 740 50 34

Celular: +52 1 (477) 393 2264

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 28, 2015, 1:15:45 AM6/28/15
to Arturo Lerma Limas, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Arturo,

Is it possible for you to have a screen sharing session now, if yes, please share your Hangout id.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 28, 2015, 1:21:56 AM6/28/15
to Arturo Lerma Limas, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Arturo,

One possibility may be From the Web Interface, selected condition is not coming to process, please add a default condition in the split, and if its going to the "default", please check the variables in the process instance.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 30, 2015, 1:56:33 AM6/30/15
to Arturo Lerma Limas, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Arturo,

Are you able to resolve this issue, kindly update us to update/close this discussion.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Arturo Lerma Limas

Jun 30, 2015, 9:46:52 AM6/30/15
to Pankaj Kumar, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I was not able to have it working using check box, the way I fix it was adding some radio buttons...

thanks