How to get a sub project collection data

Marco Cruz

Jun 30, 2024, 3:41:27 AMJun 30
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum
Hello

Could you help me to know how can I get a data from a subproject collection in my project process.

Thanks in advance

Richard Manga

Jul 2, 2024, 2:26:34 AMJul 2
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning,

Do you want to query your collection and store the result in a variable ? Please can you provide more details about your use case ?

Regards,

Support Team

--
Akorbi Digital RMP
---

Marco Cruz

Jul 3, 2024, 10:42:14 PMJul 3
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

 Hello

Yes but I have the first step you mention, My question is how to get a collection from another project

Ex. I have the project A with a collection and I have a project B with project A as a subproject and I want to use or query the collection from the project A in a process step

Thanks in advance

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/CAJBR0Xp6wpYymy4_W6q2E%2Bdd19roLug-QkHuVi41aXmtGamt2g%40mail.gmail.com.

--

Marco A. Cruz Badillo

Administrador de Sistemas de TI

Sistemas  |  Grupo La Nogalera

"Good Roots, Amazing Nuts!"

52 (656) 843 3052 ext. 288 | (656) 626 42 68
mc...@lanogalera.biz
www.lanogalera.com
Enrique Pinocelli 9381, Juárez, Chihuahua 32695

facebook
linkedin
instagram

Committed in offering Nut-thing but the best!

"Notice of Confidentiality: This message is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You should not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents to any other person."

Thank you

Richard Manga

Jul 4, 2024, 8:01:16 PMJul 4
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning, Marco,

If you already have project A as subproject of project B, all you need to do is to use some script in the process to query your collection.

In the following link, you will find some examples: https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide_DigitalSuite/Collections/

If needed, we can set up a call, and we can show you how to handle this use case.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

RunMyProcess Support Team