Initialize the process with a specific user

riccil...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2018, 6:48:37 AM9/4/18
Hi Team,
I need to configure a process with started automatic but to run with a specific user. I placed the user with which I want to run as OWNER but it continues inicialized the process with my user. How can I set?

Thanks!
Luis.-

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 4, 2018, 11:42:18 AM9/4/18
Hello Luis,

You can configure a process with started automatically. You need to configure timer in process. Please go through the timer configuration document to implement process with automatic trigger.

Also you can add user into specific lane in which you are configuring process, meanwhile you can run process with specific user. Below are two methods who manage users in lane.
1.  P_add_user_to_lane :  Adds a given user to a specified lane.
2.  P_remove_user_from_lane : removes a given user from a specified lane.
Users with an ADMIN, DESIGNER or SUPERVISOR role have the ability to manage runtime lanes by adding or removing users directly from this page.

Note : Please be careful, these two methods will have no effect in Test Mode.

Follow below document link for more details.

Please correct me if I misunderstood your requirement and do feel free to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 6, 2018, 10:34:15 AM9/6/18
Hello Luis,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Awaiting for your response.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any other query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

riccil...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2018, 11:23:57 AM9/7/18
Hi Gunja, no because I need set an user will be similar a services account.
My user is the P_Initiator, what will happens when my user will be remove??

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 10, 2018, 1:37:21 PM9/10/18
Hi Luis,,

For a automated trigger process (triggered by timer), user who has last updated/modify the process is the P_initiator of the process.

In case if the user who have last updated process is de-activated/removed, process will throw an error
Unauthorized: "user_email_id". Please contact your administrator.

In this case, you may need to update/re-save the process and may need to create a new version to push in "Live" mode.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 8:53 PM <riccil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gunja, no because I need set an user will be similar a services account.
My user is the P_Initiator, what will happens when my user will be remove??

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

riccil...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2018, 7:15:58 AM9/11/18
Hi Pankaj, the only solution is to save the process with another user and generate a new version?

Thanks
Luis.-

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 11, 2018, 8:38:36 AM9/11/18
Hi Luis,,

Yes, if you see the error,  "Unauthorized: "user_email_id".  , in case of timer triggered process, solution is to save the process with another user and generate a new version.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--