Creatin Web Interface Reports

ami...@masanalytics.com

Sep 17, 2015, 10:27:47 AM9/17/15

Im trying to create a Web Interface Report of a process. I created some measures, built the report and it worked fine yesterday. But today the report is empty and i dont know why. The only thing I change its that i released a Live version of the proyect.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Sep 18, 2015, 1:04:42 AM9/18/15
Hi Augusto,

Please make sure to save the report in mode Automatic.

Hope you are displaying the report in a web interface.
After creating the Live version of Project, you can try to launch the web interface in Test/Acc/Live to see the difference in report behavior.
Alternately change the P_mode value in the web interface URL to LIVE.

Regards,
Murali