Administrative Reports

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 20, 2017, 6:33:32 AM6/20/17
Hello Team,

Is there any administrative reports( Not Webinterface or Process reports) in runmyprocess other than the usage reports. If yes then how can we export these reports.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

Ghanshyam Mule

Jun 20, 2017, 8:21:24 AM6/20/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

What kind of data you want to be show in the report?

Can you please provide us information, so that we can assist to you.

regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jun 21, 2017, 5:16:16 PM6/21/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Can you please elaborate your requirement, so that we can provide you a proper solution.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Prachi Chandak

Jun 22, 2017, 4:23:52 PM6/22/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

You can use these reports (WI reports as well as process reports) and provide it access privileges according to Users and Admin.
In this way it can be shown as Administrative reports. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Or please elaborate your requirement to provide better solution over it.

Please don't hesitate for any further questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 24, 2017, 9:16:37 PM6/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for you feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jun 26, 2017, 7:29:09 AM6/26/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Jun 26, 2017, 7:30:14 AM6/26/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Team,

  1. The number of new users
  2. Number of new requests started by new users.
  3. Highest used application in an Account.
And like that.

Thanks

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Ghanshyam Mule

Jun 27, 2017, 8:19:55 AM6/27/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Currently usage report is provided by RunMyProcess platform.

There is no administrative reports are avaliable for points you have specified in last post.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam