New Connector is in read only mode

augusto...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 3:14:44 PM1/4/16

Hi

i'm testing RPM using a 10 minutes tutorial.
i have a problem when a try to create a new conector, the New Connector button is in mode "Read Only".

Send a screen.

thanks

Augusto Miyagi

new_conector.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 5, 2016, 4:01:40 AM1/5/16

you have selected "Connector Provider", rather than the connector itself to import the connector in the project. Please refer to attached screen-prints to import the connector in the project.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

9003_1.png
9003_2.png

augusto...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2016, 1:43:44 PM1/5/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, augusto...@gmail.com
Hi,

the connector didn´t appear in the title list ( file 9003_2.png).

thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 6, 2016, 2:08:10 AM1/6/16

Connector should be available in the account as you are using connector from the connectors library.

Please send us the screen-print in order to know more on the issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Augusto Miyagi

Jan 6, 2016, 10:07:12 AM1/6/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi,

i send you a pdf with 4 screen captures, in my list of form "import connector: Add a row version 3", only appear 14 connectors, you can check this in the file.

thanks

Augusto

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
Presentación1.pdf

Sweta Suman

Jan 7, 2016, 2:45:24 AM1/7/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Firstly you have to import connector to your project . Once imported "New connector" button will be active to create new connector under same provider. Currently authentication scheme has been changed by Google to OAuth2.0 so you should used Google Oauth2 authentification provider available in library.

 Additional information available at -

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Augusto Miyagi

Jan 7, 2016, 10:02:42 AM1/7/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi,

I dont understand, please, could you send more details about this or a file with screen-print ?
I only follow the instructions of "10-Minute_Application"

thanks in advance

Sweta Suman

Jan 8, 2016, 5:11:15 AM1/8/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I guess you are looking for "Add a row in getting started spreadsheet (fx rate)" connector as mentioned in 10 minute Application. This connector is currently not available in our library so you have to create custom connector for that.

Please refer to the attached tutorial on how to create connectors from existing provider/connector.

Let us know If I misunderstood your requirement.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--

public_google_spreadsheet_10_min_app.pdf