Adding a list row [V 3.0] connector - Google Sheet

dba...@momnet.com

Jun 21, 2014, 2:42:34 PM6/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I'm using the new SEC to get data from my SQL Server database and populate a Google Sheet. The project is using the 'Adding a list row [V 3.0]' connector.
Sometimes the process works fine and other times it generates the following error: "Error while processing {results + [P_result.entry]}
Expression P_result.entry is undefined on line 1, column 14 in Add data to Google Spreadsheet." It's retrieving all the rows correctly from the SEC call into an array named [records_list]. In the Add to Google Sheet task I'm looping through the ${records_list} with an input variable of entry which is assigned ${records_list[P_index]}.

It may run one day and populate, for example, all 300 rows into the Google Sheet with no error. But the next day it may only populate 23 in the Google Sheet before creating the above error message.

Any help in troubleshooting is appreciated.
Thank you,

Richard Manga

Jun 23, 2014, 3:40:59 AM6/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

It seems that sometimes, you don't have an existing entry in the record.

I suggest you to use a default value in your freemarker code to manage those cases:

results+ [P_result.entry?default("")] : if P_result.entry is a string, or

results+ [P_result.entry?default({})] : if P_result.entry is  a JSON.

Regards,

Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dave Bandy

Jun 23, 2014, 6:06:05 AM6/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thank you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.