FTP Adapter error

lto...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2018, 3:49:12 PM7/30/18
Hello,
I am receiving a NullPointerException error when trying to connect to my own PC using SEC + FTP Adapter.
Configuration looks OK and the adapter is registered.
I set up a FTP server on my PC (FileZilla server)
I attached some screenshots. Could you please, take a look and tell me if you see something wrong or missing?
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Luiz Tomaz
FTP_Adapter error.pdf

lto...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 8:01:07 AM7/31/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
----------------------

I could solve this by changing FTP port in the configuration file.

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 31, 2018, 9:09:51 AM7/31/18

Are you able to resolve the issue as your last response is not clear to us?

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

lto...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 4:20:42 PM7/31/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, lto...@gmail.com
Em segunda-feira, 30 de julho de 2018 16:49:12 UTC-3, lto...@gmail.com escreveu:

Yes. I could solve it. The FTP Adapter port was wrong (2121). My FTP server was using default port which is 21. I changed the port and it worked fine