Non latin characer crash on integrating with MS SQL

Alan

Jan 10, 2016, 10:49:12 AM1/10/16

I'm trying to integrate with MS SQL 2008.

Thanks to your tech documents, It was successful to retrieve data from MS SQL server.

English is shown well. But Korean character(non-latin) show as "???"

I used "useUnicode=true;characterEncoding=UTF-8" in jdbc url. It still remains.

I changed characterset in connector design from --Automa-- to another charset. It still remains.

Can you tell me things that I have to check point?

* SQL in Content field to post data (please refer to attached screenshot)
{
"protocol": "JDBC",
"data": {
"DBType": "SQLSERVER_2005",
"sqlUsername": "sa",
"sqlPassword": "xxxxxx",
"sqlStatement": "SELECT * FROM TESTDB.dbo.Customers"
}
}

* JDBC.config
#DBAgent Configuration
SQLSERVER_2005 = {"sqlDriver" : "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver", "sqlSource" :
"jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;databasename=TESTDB;useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8","sqlDriverPath" : "C:/\SEC/\drives_jdbc/\sqljdbc_4.1/\enu/\sqljdbc4.jar"}

Regards,
Alan.

20160111-00-34-07.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 11, 2016, 6:29:26 AM1/11/16
Hi Alan,

Can you share the result/screen-print what you are getting in the connector result also can you check this corrector to invoking by another web-service tool to check whether the character is not parsed correctly in RunMyProcess or at other layer and share the result with us in order to get more detail on the issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Lee, Woo-Seok

Jan 11, 2016, 6:48:49 AM1/11/16
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply. I attached screenshot of the result from connector.
Also please refer to result JSON data.

Red box is Korean character.

If you need other configuration, please let me know.

본문 이미지 1
{
  "result": "success",
  "rows": 5,
  "data": [
    {
      "Country": "Norway    ",
      "CustomerName": "Cardinal  ",
      "CustomerID": "11        ",
      "CommonName": null,
      "City": "Stavanger ",
      "ContactName": "Erichsen  ",
      "Address": "Skagen 21 ",
      "PostalCode": "4006      "
    },
    {
      "Country": "Norway    ",
      "CustomerName": "Cardinal  ",
      "CustomerID": "11        ",
      "CommonName": null,
      "City": "Stavanger ",
      "ContactName": "Erichsen  ",
      "Address": "Skagen 21 ",
      "PostalCode": "4006      "
    },
    {
      "Country": "Norway    ",
      "CustomerName": "Top       ",
      "CustomerID": "22        ",
      "CommonName": null,
      "City": "Stavanger ",
      "ContactName": "Erichsen  ",
      "Address": "Skagen 21 ",
      "PostalCode": "4006      "
    },
    {
      "Country": "Norway    ",
      "CustomerName": "Cardinal  ",
      "CustomerID": "777       ",
      "CommonName": null,
      "City": "Stavanger ",
      "ContactName": "???    ",
      "Address": "Skagen 21 ",
      "PostalCode": "4006      "
    },
    {
      "Country": "Norway    ",
      "CustomerName": "Cardinal  ",
      "CustomerID": "44        ",
      "CommonName": "???",
      "City": "Stavanger ",
      "ContactName": "Tom33     ",
      "Address": "Skagen 21 ",
      "PostalCode": "4006      "
    }
  ]
}

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Richard Manga

Jan 11, 2016, 9:14:29 AM1/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning SIR,

The issue you reported is a platform bug. We are aware of this issue and our R&D Team is currently working on it.
We will inform you when the issue is solved.
All our apologizes for the inconvenience.
If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Richard Manga
Training & Support Team Leader
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

al...@wedosoft.net

Jan 12, 2016, 8:28:10 AM1/12/16
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your checking. By this bug, Can it be fixed on next release?

Regards,
Alan.

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:14:29 PM UTC+9, Richard Manga wrote:
> Good Morning SIR,
>

> The issue you reported is a platform bug. We are aware of this issue and our R&D Team is currently working on it.
> We will inform you when the issue is solved.
> All our apologizes for the inconvenience.
> If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Richard Manga
> Training & Support Team Leader
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Lee, Woo-Seok <al...@wedosoft.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Pankaj,
>

> Thanks for your reply. I attached screenshot of the result from connector.
>
> Also please refer to result JSON data.

> Red box is Korean character.
>

> If you need other configuration, please let me know.
>

> {

Richard Manga

Jan 12, 2016, 4:31:16 PM1/12/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Alan,
Our R&D Team confirm that the Bug will be fixed for next release (February).