SEC stopped working

dba...@momnet.com

Jun 18, 2014, 7:20:13 AM6/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I installed the new SEC and it was working fine yesterday but stopped working this morning. When calling a local resource from RMP it returns this message "The client did not produce a request within the time that the server was prepared to wait". Protocol Manager, Connector Agent and JDBC Adapter are all running on my local server. Please advise.
Thank you,

thoshino

Jun 19, 2014, 6:22:45 PM6/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dba...@momnet.com
Hi,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

To investigate the issue, you can check:

1. Protocol Manager and JDBC Adaptor running - by sending HTTP requests directly to the protocol manager. GET status, POST SQL, etc.

2. Connector Agent - the new version generates log file called ragent.log, should be in the log directory. This log should include helpful hints about the problem, i hope.

I hope your problem is solved, but if not please let me know.

Best regards,

Taka