Create a delegation - how to set end date

sandr...@noovle.it

Feb 18, 2015, 7:02:24 AM2/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I'm using "RMP Secured Connection - Create a delegation/Modify delegatio"n to manage on a process, users delegation.
It works fine. But, I cannot set end-date of delegation.
On description of connector there is not ${end_date} parameter (attachment image)...
On WI of your rmp.delegation app, I see the value of end-date "Undefined" (attachment image).

1- In this case the delegation works without limit?
2- How can I explicitly set end date?

Thank you.
Best regards.

Sandro

Undefined.PNG
AdvancedInfo.PNG

Shobhit Tripathi

Feb 18, 2015, 2:15:32 PM2/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sandro,

Kindly find the below solution-

1. If you are using RMP connector(with default content) i.e without "end date" then, and you delegate any user than that delegation will be forever until you manually deactivate this.

2. Yes, you can use explicitly add end date with following code in the content field of your delegation connector (Please find attachment)-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<id />
<entry>
    <title>Title</title>
   <category term="start_date" label="${start_date}" />
    <category term="end_date" label="${end_date}" />   // This XML tag you have to add end_date for giving some limit of time the user
<uri>config/${P_customer}/user/${id_user}</uri>
</author>
<contributor>
    <email>${delegate_mail}</email>
0
<uri>config/${P_customer}/user/${id_delegate}</uri>
</contributor>
</entry>
</feed>

Hope this will help you. Please let us know if have any query.

Best Regards,
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess