Mobile App Homepage

raymondre...@gmail.com

May 25, 2016, 9:23:44 PM5/25/16
Is there a way to set the custom homepage automatically in the mobile app? Thanks.

raymondre...@gmail.com

May 25, 2016, 9:46:39 PM5/25/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, raymondre...@gmail.com
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 9:23:44 AM UTC+8, raymondre...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to set the custom homepage automatically in the mobile app? Thanks.

Using the IDE, I have set the custom home page for PC and mobile. However, it is not applied in the mobile. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

May 26, 2016, 5:09:50 AM5/26/16

Only web interfaces that have a LIVE version and the option corresponding to your device (Mobile/Tablet) enabled in Publish to the homepage can be set as "Home Page" for RunMyApp.

Also you can set your Custom homepage on RunMyApp.  You can do so in Settings by enabling Custom homepage and set the url. Either select from a list of available applications or manually enter the web interface's url or id to the search bar and press "Search" button on the keyboard.

Please find reference link as follows:-
> --
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
> ---

raymondre...@gmail.com

May 26, 2016, 6:08:17 AM5/26/16
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply and suggested links. I was able to do what you've suggested.

The thing that I wanted to KNOW is -- how to AUTOMATICALLY set the homepage in RUNMYAPP WITHOUT GOING TO THE SETTINGS and manually set it.

Regards,
Raymond

Pankaj Kumar

May 26, 2016, 6:56:00 AM5/26/16

In RunMyProcess IDE, you can set the home page for mobile and tablet and after successfully login homepage will be open in RunMyApp for all users in the account. however if a user have set his own custom homepage as describe in my previous post, than this web interface takes precedence over the homepage set by RunMyProcess IDE.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

raymondre...@gmail.com

May 26, 2016, 8:56:38 AM5/26/16
Hi Pankaj,

As I have stated on my previous post, using the IDE, I have set the custom homepage for PC (web) and mobile. BUT it was not applied in mobile when I run the app RUNMYAPP. I have no issue with the web version.

Murali

May 27, 2016, 5:51:35 AM5/27/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, raymondre...@gmail.com
Hi Raymond,

Please make sure you have Unchecked the option "Use custom home page" in RunMyApp Settings, to view the Custom home page saved(LIVE WI URL) on IDE for Mobile. Attached the screenshot for your ref.

Let us know, if you could resolve the issue.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
Screenshot_2016-05-27-15-09-28.png