Java librarie

fge...@delfingen.com

Oct 17, 2018, 9:03:28 AM10/17/18
Hello,

I want to query an RMP collection from a java application.
I'm already able to do that using an HTTP GET like the following:

https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/<my_customer_id>/object/<my_collection_name>/?P_mode=TEST&P_query=<my_query>

I'm currently using the "jersey-client" library to make the call.

But I'm wonder if there exists a java library (made by RunMyProcess or other) that is specific to RunMyProces ?

For example, I'm looking for a library that will do something like that:

RMPClient client = new RMPClient(login, password, customerId, executionMode);
Collection<JSONObject> objects = client.getCollection(collectionName, query);

Best regards.

Frederic

fge...@delfingen.com

Jan 8, 2019, 3:17:29 AM1/8/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, fge...@delfingen.com
I've got an answer from a member of RunMyProcess: there's no known java library that wraps a call to the REST API exposed by a RunMyProcess application.

RunMyProcess Support

Jan 10, 2019, 7:04:50 AM1/10/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, fge...@delfingen.com

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for notifying, Hope This thread can be closed

Regards,

RMP Support Team