Windows Phone RunMyApp

alpa...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 7:34:43 AM5/25/17
Hi team,

I have tested my project in windows RunmyApp and the progress bar widget is missing, it is working in android and also in the web, i just want to know if it is possible to fix it or not. Also i have noticed that the push notification doesn't work properly in that environment.

I can tell the client that it is not possible but i need to know

Thanks and regards

Ghanshyam Mule

May 30, 2017, 3:04:47 AM5/30/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Alex Torr
Hi Alex,

Sorry for delay in response.

We have checked progress bar & push notification functionality from our end,its working fine.
Please let us know how you are testing and how you have implemented?

Please feel free to contact with us for any other query.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam Mule
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

May 31, 2017, 5:41:18 PM5/31/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Alex,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

alpa...@gmail.com