Unable to retrieve users from list url in List widget

yves.d...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 2:26:12 PM3/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

As per http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Web_Interfaces/Widget/List_Widget
I'm using the following code in the list url field of a list widget (type = users) to retrieve users belonging to one or many lanes :
config/1/user?filter=LANE&operator=IN&value=209034|213453

I've got the following errors :
"Unable to load list (Failed Dependency"
and
"Failed Dependency (424) - The method could not be performed on the resource because the requested action depended on another action and that action failed"

Can you help please

Regards
Yves

Bidisha Das

Mar 28, 2015, 9:29:15 AM3/28/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi
You need to use: config/${P_customer}/user?filter=LANE&operator=IN&value=209034|213453 where you need to replace ${P_customer} with your Customer id.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

yves.d...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 11:22:01 AM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot Bidisha, it works.

I want to use more complex formula like all users in lane 1 but not in lane 2 and not in lane 3 so 'lane1 minus (lane 2 + lane 3)'. Is it possible ?

And also is it possible to retrieve the list of Pending users, ie users who have not yet activated their RMP account ?

Regards
Yves

Tejas Laddha

Mar 31, 2015, 3:54:58 AM3/31/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

For your second query, you can create custom connector.
Provider Name - RunMyProcess - Secured Connection
connector URL - config/${customer_id}/user/
"feed.entry[index].category[1].@label" contains the status of the user i.e. "PENDING,INACTIVE,ACTIVE".

Hope this will be helpful to you.

We are still working on your first query,will get back you ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas Laddha

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas Laddha
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Regards
Yves

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Apr 1, 2015, 8:13:06 AM4/1/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
In order to get Users of a particular lane,you can use "Get a lane detail" Connector available in RunMyProcess - Secured Connection in RMP Connectors library.

You can find the list of users belonging to that particular role in P_result.feed.entry.link in the output once you launch the Connector.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

yves.d...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2015, 10:46:45 AM4/1/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hello Bisdisha,

I understand the usage of the "Get a lane detail" connector but that doesn't respond to my need which is to get the users who meets more complex conditions : in lane-id 1 and 2 and not in lane_id 3.
I can imagine to make as many 'Get a lane detail' API call as I have lanes in my condition and then use Freemarker codes to get the right result, but it looks a bit heavy.

Is it possible by using only the list url in a List widget ?

Regards
Yves

Bidisha Das

Apr 2, 2015, 7:01:13 AM4/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
You can use :config/${P_customer}/user?filter=LANE%20LANE&operator=IN%20NOT_IN&value=lane-id 1|lane-id 2%20lane-id 3  which will give you the list of users who are present in lane 1 and lane 2 but not in lane 3.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

yves.d...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 8:26:08 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hello Bidisha,

I use the following list url config/11250139893....../user?filter=LANE%20LANE&operator=[[operator]]&value=[[lane1_id]]|[[lane1_id]]%20[[lane2_id]] with [[operator]], [[lane1_id]] and [[lane2_id]] being calculated in a JS and the list widget listen to variables lane1_id,lane2_id,operator.
It works very well.....but when I tick the "picker" option, it bugs : once I have entered one character, the following errors prompts
'Unable to load list - Bad request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malform syntax'

Any idea ?

Regards
Yves

Bidisha Das

Apr 10, 2015, 8:49:31 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Try with the list url I gave you in the above post.You don't need to use any listen to variables and it fulfills your requirement also.
It works very fine with picker as well.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

yves.d...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 1:46:13 PM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Bidisha,

If I remove one or many variables in 'listen to' field, I receive following error :
Bad Request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax

And if I keep the listen to variables, it works when 'picker'option is NOT selected. When picker option is selected, it bugs when I start typing characters

Regards
Yves

Bidisha Das

Apr 11, 2015, 8:16:42 AM4/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
You can use: config/${P_customer}/user?filter=LANE%20LANE&operator=IN%20NOT_IN&value=lane-id1|lane-id2%20lane-id3 in the list url where you need to replace the lane ids with the role ids you are using and ${P_customer} with your customer-id. It will give you the list of users present in lane-id 1 & lane-id 2 but not in lane-id 3 which is your requirement.

Its much simpler and you don't need to use any listen to variables. It works very fine with picker also.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

yves.d...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2015, 3:29:33 PM4/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hello Bidisha,

Some strange response on my side in TEST mode.

Case 1 : I fill in list url with hard coded lane_id :
config/112501398931XXXXXX/user?filter=LANE%20LANE&operator=IN%20NOT_IN&value=243184|243184%20206134
Listen to variable is empty and the JS is not available.
Picker : not selected – it works well
Picker selected : no error but the ‘picker’ function doesn’t work. All the names are proposed by the picker function.See picture where I’ve entered zzzz as first characters.

Case 2 : I fill in list url with lane_id as parameters :
config/112501398931XXXXXX/user?filter=LANE%20LANE&operator=IN%20NOT_IN&value=lane1_id|lane1_id%20lane2_id
Listen to variable is empty
JS which listen to the lane_id selected and assign value to lane1_id and lane2_id is active. Values assigned are the same as in case 1 (lane1_id =lane2_id =243184 and lane3_id =206134)

Picker is not selected : error ‘Unable to load list
Bad Request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax’ at page opening
Picker is selected : error ‘Unable to load list
Bad Request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax’ when I start typing the first character in the picker field

Regards
Yves

With picker & hard coded.png
With picker & lane_id .jpg

Bidisha Das

Apr 14, 2015, 3:12:12 AM4/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Regarding the first case,its working perfectly fine for me.If I enter a character or sequence of characters or name that is not present in the role,it shows "No matches found".
You need to at least enter 2-3 characters for picker to check the sequence and give the correct result.

Can you please check with other characters or a name that does not belong to the role which is populating the Users list and let me know if you are getting the expected result?

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

yves.d...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 9:19:42 AM4/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, yves.d...@gmail.com
Hello Bidisha,

I tried again and I confirm to you that whatever the sequence of characters I type, the 'picker' widget display the full list of names. Same behavior with a sequence not in the list (eg zzzyyx') or a name in the list. You can refer to the screen capture attached to my previous post

Regards
Yves

Bidisha Das

Apr 20, 2015, 7:28:32 AM4/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I am not sure why you are facing such error as I am unable to reproduce it on my side. It may be an account problem.You can try the same with other account and let me know.
Also, are you using trial account or licensed one?

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha