css for array widget

Alan

Feb 17, 2016, 9:07:15 PM2/17/16
Hi Team,

I want to use css on array widget.

{
table-layout: fixed;
word-break: break-all;
}

It need to prevent extending table width when the value is over the td width. I want to show whole value as auto word-wrap without table width extending.

How to use css for array widget? As I attached shot, array widget css class suffix is empty.

Would you guide to me?

Regards,
Alan.

20160218-10-57-59.jpg

Murali

Feb 19, 2016, 11:26:27 PM2/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, al...@wedosoft.net

Hi Alan,

Please declare 'myarray' in CSS class suffix, with this the Array widget class will be 'Array-myarray'.(Attached Ref)
and include below style code in HTML widget of same WI.

.Array-myarray
{
   table-layout: fixed;
   word-break: break-all;
}

You can also try 'word-wrap: break-word;' based on requirement.
Ref: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_word-wrap.asp

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Murali
9448_class_for_array_widget.PNG

al...@wedosoft.net

Mar 30, 2016, 10:23:22 PM3/30/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, al...@wedosoft.net
2016년 2월 20일 토요일 오후 1시 26분 27초 UTC+9, Murali 님의 말:
Hi Murali,

I apologize for missing this asking. I tried to apply as what you mentioned and it works fine.
Thank you so much!

Regards,
Alan.