How acceptance mode is supposed to work?

maybeg...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2014, 10:54:52 AM3/6/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm just trying to make a simple test using an ACCEPTANCE mode, but I can't make it work.

The only condition in this mode , is adding user in "acceptance user" box in each roles ,right?

Because, the same Process works on TEST mode, but when I set this version as ACCEPTANCE ,it just doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.

process example.PNG
Organization settings, acceptance user list.PNG
WI related to the process example.PNG

Sushma Padidela

Mar 10, 2014, 1:33:57 AM3/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Nesgeek Cepeda
Hi,

Yes, you need to add user in acceptance users. One more thing would be to configure "Acceptance environment" in your provider configurations if you are using any. Like if you are using email provider to send emails.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--