RMP Web forms on mobile devices: Resizing and scrolling issues

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2013, 11:02:34 AM9/5/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Starting a new topic as the previous one was marked complete by RMP support.

We have been able to use the Viewport meta tag to enable scrolling and resizing on the mobile iOS devices.

Snippet used (on a common widget included on all web interfaces):

My question: generally the native HTML pages are by default scroll (horizontal/vertical)/re-size enabled, which is not the case for the RMP forms. Any particular reason for this? Also, do you see any issue with me using the Viewport meta tag on the RMP Web Interfaces?

Thanks!

Nicolas Triballier

Sep 5, 2013, 1:09:43 PM9/5/13
to supportforum
HI Somesh,

there's no particular reason, we'll fix that in the next releases.

You can use the Viewport meta tag, no objection.

ttyl

Nicolas

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Nicolas TRIBALLIER
Pre-Sales Manager, Channel Technical Manager
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2013, 4:11:08 PM9/5/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh.m...@gmail.com