Bad Request (400) - (1 attempt)

priyanka....@flowian.com

May 5, 2017, 6:41:10 AM5/5/17
Hello Team,

I have one process in which I am calling the connector of the another process.I am passing some input parameters and those are getting calculated. The configuration of connector is same as that of process connector.

My problem is sometimes the process gets triggered but sometimes it is showing me Bad Request(400) Error.

I have checked for such issues and solutions suggested by support team on the RMP forum and tried the same.But still my issues is not cleared.

Will you please help me to sort out this?

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Gunjan Rajgure

May 5, 2017, 7:42:09 AM5/5/17
to priyanka....@flowian.com, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Priyanka,

You are getting Bad Request (400) Error, means data stream sent by the your process to the server didn't follow the rules. Server is refusing to service because the input of the request is not in proper format for the requested method. Could you please check your input parameter and syntax properly once in process?

If still issue is not resulve, then you can share screen shot of your process (both processes) that will be helpful for better clarification.

Please feel free to contact with us.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

May 5, 2017, 8:03:46 AM5/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hello Team,

I have checked the input parameters.Please find screenshot for more details.

1.Screenshot-Error 400 - Error Which I got
2.Screenshot-Connector of second (triggered) process - It displays the connector configuration which I have Created to trigger the process.
3.Screenshot-Connector of second (triggered) process - It displays the actual process configuration of triggered process.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Screenshot-Error 400.png
Screenshot-Connector of second (triggered) process.png

Prachi Chandak

May 5, 2017, 8:59:22 AM5/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Priyanka,

Can you please provide screenshot contain the following configurations, so that I can help you out.
1. Input parameter passed to connector.
2. In connector configuration, have you passed this parameters in 'content'. Please provide screenshot of this content format.

Regards.
Prachi

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

May 8, 2017, 1:05:34 AM5/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Prachi,

Thanks for your reply.
The content in the connector configuration are as follows -

<content type="xml">
{"purpose_of_visit":"${purpose_of_visit}","enquiry":"${enquiry?default(" ")}","tentative_date":"${tentative_date?default(" ")}","my_item":${my_new_cw},"branch":"${branch}","lead_next_value":"${lead_next_value}","requirement":${reqt}}
</content>

Please find scrrenshots for more details.

Thanks

Regards,
Priyanka

input_parameter_v1.png
input_parameter_v2.png
content_format.png

Dipen Raval

May 8, 2017, 5:07:45 AM5/8/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Priyanka,

Try by passing the content of connector as follows: (Reason Improper JSON format)

{"purpose_of_visit":"${purpose_of_visit}","enquiry":"${enquiry}","tentative_date":"${tentative_date}","my_item":"${my_new_cw}","branch":"${branch}","lead_next_value":"${lead_next_value}","requirement":"${reqt}"}

Feel free to ask further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Thanks

Regards,
Priyanka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

May 8, 2017, 5:12:45 AM5/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Team,

I have already tried by passing the contents of connector in your suggested format .
But still it is not working.Is there any other way to solve this issue.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Gunjan Rajgure

May 8, 2017, 4:07:17 PM5/8/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Priyanka Patgaokar
Hello Priyanka,

You are selected as xml content and you are passing JSON formated data which is also not in correct format.
Just try to pass data as

<root>
  <purpose_of_visit>${purpose_of_visit}</purpose_of_visit>
  <enquiry>${enquiry}</enquiry>
  <tentative_date>${tentative_date}</tentative_date>
  <my_item>${my_new_cw}</my_item>
  <branch>${branch}</branch>
  <lead_next_value>${lead_next_value}</lead_next_value>
  <requirement>${reqt}</requirement>
</root>

Still you have any issue regarding this, please feel free to contact with us.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

May 9, 2017, 2:52:19 AM5/9/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Gunjan,

I have corrected my format.But still there is an error.
Actually,in my input parameters there is one string variable which contains the special character "&" .The problem is with this variable.When I remove this variable and call the connector then it executes fine.But if I include this input parameter then it is giving me 400 Bad Request error.

It is needed to have that spacial character(&) in the string.So how can we pass the string which contains the special character.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Abhilash Sambhare

May 10, 2017, 3:34:48 AM5/10/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Priyanka,

Yes,you can pass the string with special character in input parameter.
You need to convert the string to url.Then it works.

Please try with below syntax:

<#assign str = "12gg&4784"?url />
${str}

Hope this helps you.Revert us if you have any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

May 10, 2017, 7:09:27 AM5/10/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hello Abhilash,

Thanks you so much for your solution and support.
It is working fine now.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka